It would be difficult to express how fortunate I feel to live the life I have. Words simply can't express my gratitude for the many experiences I have enjoyed and learned from.
Some were joyous, some were difficult, some were painful. So many more were exhilarating and at times, life changing.
My interests include
- Family - I have raised six children, and have many nieces and nephews.
- Aviation - I am a private pilot.
- Music - I have played numerous instruments and sang in several choirs. My current passion is piano.
- Cycling - what better way to support good health while enjoying the beautiful countryside I call home?
- Motorcycles - I learned to drive a motorcycle before I learned to drive a car. I have many beautiful memories of driving through the orchards that surrounded my childhood home on a little Honda 250.
- Technology - Beyond computer science, my passions include all fields of engineering, astrophysics, and environmental science, especially large-scale ecological restoration.
- Meditation - Developing a deeper consciousness through rigorous self examination.
- Education - Both as an industry and for myself.
- Communication - Non-Violent Communication aka Compassional Communication.